Come on out for a great time at Cushwa Brewing Company! 106.9 The Eagle will be at the event from Noon until 5pm with free photo booth and games and prizes! Be sure to stop by and see us while you’re at the event.
Leadership Washington County invites you to their annual Hub City Food Truck Fest on Saturday June 15 from noon to 7 p.m.
Families are welcome to this outdoor event! The Hagerstown YMCA will be providing activities in a children’s area from 12-5pm. This area will be for families together, not a drop off site. Bring your own chairs, blankets and tents for an all-day experience!
**Bring your own tent to set up in the tent area – First Come, First Serve for availability on space & location**
General Admission, Day Of & Twilight ticket holders will receive THREE 4oz pour coupons to use at the tasting tent. Additional beer will be available from Cushwa Brewing ONLY.
Designated Driver ticket holders (age 21+) will receive ONE free bottle of water & able to purchase additional non-alcoholic drinks from Food Truck vendors.
Under 21 guests are free.
The following Food Trucks are sure to be crowd pleasers!
- Balkan Traditions – Greek, Balkan
- OMMA’S – Korean BBQ
- C&G Jerk – Authentic Jamaican JERK chicken
- Blackrock BBQ – Barbeque
- Leiters’ Fine Catering, Inc. – Shredded beef and fixin’s
- Whistle Punk Farm – Gourmet grilled naan pizza topped with locally sourced ingredients
- CINNAMOMMY – Gourmet cinnamom rolls & desserts
Deez Donuts – Mini Donuts and Boardwalk Fries
- Cowlicks Ice Cream – Soft serve ice cream cups, cones, floats, shakes, sundaes, splits, shaved ice and more
This year you will have tasting options from SIX different breweries!!!
- Cushwa Brewing Company – Williamsport, MD
- Antietam Brewery – Hagerstown, MD
- Aslin Beer Company – Herndon, VA
- Dewey Beer Company – Dewey Beach, DE
- RAR Brewing – Eastern Shore, MD
- Threes Brewing – Brooklyn, NY
Purchase tickets here: https://hubcityfoodtruck.eventbrite.com